Sunday, January 3, 2010

why ?

it been so long....

that i never question myself...

am i happy...

i live for something important for me...

happiness...

i can't lose it...



i always hope i could get everything i want...

i always hope the story will continue as what i expected...



but when all my dreams came true...




i felt i changed...

i cant't explain why did i changed..

and how did i changed..


i just notice...

i am not as cheerful as i was..

i am not satisfied to my life as i was...

i am not as talkative as i was..

i found i did not have any expections or wishes that i hope it will came true...

even i did not share anything serious that happen to me to anyone else...

i accepting every sadness myself and never show it out..



slowly..

i am not the one i use to be...

i lose my smile..

i lose my laugh..

i lose the energy to live...

suffering myself in the painfulness...


why ?

when did i lose the more important element in my life ?

happiness...