Saturday, January 16, 2010

i want to prove something about myself....



nowadays...
too much people is discussing about my relationship...


because my current girlfriend look like TB..


my exes look very boylish after we broke up too...




that's why....




there are so many people saying i love TB ...




i am sorry to say..






i cannot accept it !






i like girls !!!!! that's all...



i don't really want my lover is a tb actually..



just i accept the way they are...





anyway...




to prove i am not a TG or someone who just love TB...






i will show you guys my past...









she is just one of my close friends....
try to  look more detail...
i look very boylish...






this photo proved everything right ???

hahaha...


one year ago...



Ying- my ex is more girlish one NOT ME !!!!!!!!!







yeah.....


the one on the right is me XD





my hairstyle during 2008...







these two photos took at Hokkaido- 2008 chinese new year...







all these photos took at end of 2008..














one of my crazy photo..

just to share XD





na......

see !!!!




i was a TB too....



i like every type of girls not only TB !!!!



all my girlfriend is kinda girlish actually..



just i don't know why..

they changed after we broke up =.=


hahaha....



enjoy yo ^^

2 comments: